· Were under the age of 31 on June 15, 2012;
· Arrived in the U.S. before your 16th birthday;
· Continuously lived in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present;
· Were physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012 and at the time of applying for DACA;
· Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or that your lawful immigration status expired on or before June 15, 2012;
· On the date you apply for DACA, you are in school, have graduated or obtained a GED, or you have been honorably discharged from the
U.S. armed forces; and
· Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
We will help you determine whether you meet the requirements for DACA and will assist you in filing an application.