Logo, The Shpigler Law Firm LLC - Immigration Law

Phone Icon (770) 592-0009

11175 Cicero Dr, Suite 100
Alpharetta, GA 30022

RECEIVE Your Nonimmigrant Visa

Nonimmigrant visas are available in a variety of categories. At The Shpigler Law Firm, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia, we secure them for:

  • Foreign Trainees of U.S. Companies
  • Intracompany Transferees of International Firms
  • Foreign Medical Graduates
  • Researchers & Scholars
  • Students
  • Chefs
  • Domestic Workers
  • Business Owners
  • Managers on Extended Stay in the U.S.

Our firm also arranges waivers for the two-year foreign residency requirement for foreign medical graduates, enabling them to remain in the U.S. 

Nonimmigrant Visas

The following are examples of the types of nonimmigrant visas we assist our clients in obtaining:

H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas

Individuals working in "specialty" (professional) occupations, as well as fashion models, are eligible for H-1B visas if their employers can show that they will be paid the greater of the prevailing wage or the actual wage for that position.

E1/E2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas

E visas are available to investors and traders who desire to carry on their trade or business in the U.S. if their home country has a commercial treaty with the U.S.

L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visas

Persons who have worked abroad for one continuous year within the preceding three years in an executive, managerial or specialized knowledge capacity for a qualifying, related business entity and who are being transferred temporarily to the U.S. to work in an executive, managerial or specialized knowledge capacity for a qualifying, related entity may be eligible for an L-1 visa.

K-1 Fiance'/Fiancee' Visas

A fiance' of a U.S. citizen may qualify for a K-1 visa if the parties get married within 90 days of the alien's arrival in the U.S.

O-1 Individuals of Extraordinary Ability Visas

Aliens who meet the strict requirements of "extraordinary ability" in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics are eligible for O-1 visas.

P-1 Artists, Entertainers & Athlete Visas

P-1 visas are available to internationally known athletes, certain performance artists, and culturally unique entertainers.

J-1 Exchange Visitor Visas

Individuals coming to the U.S. in an approved exchange program may be eligible for a J-1 visa.

R-1 Religious Worker Visas

Religious workers who have been a member of a bonafide religious denomination for the two years immediately preceding the time of application may qualify for an R-1 Visa.

Learn more about your options for nonimmigrant visas by contacting us in Atlanta, Georgia, to schedule an appointment.

Please Select a Practice Area

Family-Based Immigration Employment-Based Immigration Nonimmigrant Visas Citizenship & Naturalization
Removal & Deportation Defense Deferred Action / DACA I-9 Compliance & Employer Sanctions